Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #6



Thirteen Things I love about Charles, my Husband.



1. He found me and married me! How could I have been so lucky?

2. He understands me better than anyone. That man has some serious patience.

3. He loves to just walk around the mall with his family and chill even if we don't buy anything.

4. He is never embarrassed to pick up his little girl and talk sweet to her in front of his friends.

5. He had sisters and a mom so he knows that when I'm having a hard day and I'm a little on the snappy side how to cheer me up.

6. He picked me to be the mother of his children. That's amazing!

7. He brings me coffee on Sunday mornings so it would be easier for me to get up and get ready for church. He knows I'm not a morning person.

8. He surprises me with flowers and candy bars without having to have a reason.

9. He is just like me! Believe me, that is hard to find. When you find someone that thinks like you, believes like you, likes the same things as you, it's just a miracle.

10. He loves to take me clothes shopping and doesn't complain one bit. When we walk past my favorite store in the mall (Charlotte Russe) he always asks me if I want to go in there and look around.

11. He is a neat nik. But not to the point that it's annoying. It makes my cleaning life a little easier.

12. He will watch the kids anytime so I can have a girls night whenever I need it.

13. He will bring me tea and draw me a bath when I am stressed out. :)




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


17 comments:

Tan said...

Hold on to that guy! He's a gem! I have a gem too! We are two lucky girls! Loved your list.

Happy Mama to Three said...

You have found quite a winner in your hubby. Better hang on tight.

C

LaShawn said...

Sounds like you landed yourself a great hubby!

Meteor said...

What a wonderful guy! Those are all very important qualities that so few men have. You're a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you got yourself a keeper. And my hubby is the same way about our kids, if they need attn he's not all bashful around his friends, just does the daddy thing whenever needed

Anonymous said...

what a sweet tt - i am so envious! mine's up! ;)

Kimba said...

sounds like you are one lucky lady! I wrote my blog yesterday about how we need to appreciate our spouses more often, glad to know you both get it! I'm pretty lucky with my hubby too...stop by my TT!

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a great guy! :)

Anonymous said...

What an encouragement! I need to get better at surprising Virtuous Blonde with things. Thanks for the reminder of what makes a good husband!

My TT is up!

Anonymous said...

How sweet and sounds like a winner....and how nice that he likes to go to the mall!

Carmen said...

how lucky you are. Does he have a brother? ;)

Shannon said...

Another fairytale come true! Congratulations.

Visiting via blogroll today.

Southern Girl said...

Awww, he sounds like a sweetie! You're very blessed!

Thanks for visiting my TT!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great guy!

my list is up

K said...

Aw, what a sweet list! He sounds like a wonderful husband!!

Raggedy said...

That was a beautiful tribute to your hubby.
I like the song playing on your blog.
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful day!

Margaret said...

I love these 13's the best! Great list! Sorry I'm late visiting, but I also love your last two posts. I'll have to borrow these sometime. Take care and God Bless. -Margie