Monday, August 14, 2006

Darn codes (& info of my sister's site)

You know, the tag on the side of my webpage, right above the real player, is messed up. Just in case someone thinks I don't know. I just don't feel like fixing it. Arrgh! Anyhow, I've been fixing my sister's template for her website and so I need to get off the computer and fix other things. I have to write to you later about Ryan's first day of school! :) Oh, You guys have got to click here to see my sister's site! She shows a picture of a mall in Capetown, South Africa. The food court is 3 floors. She told me the rich people built it there but of course the poor can't shop there. The prices are very high there. You could go to Children's place here and buy 4 pairs of flip flops for only $10. In South Africa, you can buy 4 pairs of flip flops at Children's Place for $80. Big difference!

No comments: