Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids Clothing Swap

Check this out!  I signed up with this site where you can do kid clothing swaps. Swapping on thredUP is all about getting great new clothes (and toys!) for your kids while getting rid of stuff they no longer use. We pride ourselves on being the most convenient and fun place to swap online anywhere on the web.No need to wait for your free boxes to arrive, as you can pick two thredUP boxes right now.   



I've used many clothing swap places or trade in's at places nearby me so I'm super curious about this.

I CAN'T wait to try this.

********************************************

ANYWAYYYY......



So my husband and I have been discussing our issue of keeping Ivy home. We might not follow any particular program because it's pretty simple on what a kindergartner needs to learn.  I know where she needs to be by the end of the year and I don't see why I can't just teach her myself.  It's been absolutely wonderful having my little girl with again in the day.  Boy do I miss my kids when they are gone ALL DAY!  She's been a lot calmer too and hasn't been crying all the time.  She was an emotional wreck. :(  If you have any suggestions on what you have done for your kindergartner, please leave me a comment!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely i like it...