Monday, August 04, 2008

I Heart Vista!!!


I haven't been blogging much because my computer was soooo messed up. Not only was my tower broken and hardly holding up from being dropped, it also had viruses. ARgh! Sooo, we had to get a whole new system. Not a new computer because that would cost too much. So we bought Windows Vista and a new tower. Ohhhh, I love it. I don't know why people dog Vista because we have been having so much fun with it. It beats my old Windows XP anyday. By a thousand times! It's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Uh huh. I'm in love. So, I'll be blogging more now. Yeehaw!


***(My husband didn't know I took that picture there). Ha ha.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I too have Vista, my sons reckon it is the pitts, but I think its just fine! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a new computer!

My daughters computer has Vista and I hate when I have to go in there and use it. Sorry but I'll keep what I've got.

My hubby hates it when I take his picture. :) I can't complain I hate having mine taken too. :)

Hugs!