Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Nothinnnngg, Mom!"



Today I was supposed to be getting my two girls their picture. This is why I'm gonna put it off for a week.
Yesterday I woke up to a peculiar smell coming from the girl's room. It was really, really strong! I realized what it was. Ivy (my 3 year old) had gotten into the baby's A&D Ointment, which is really vaseline. She wiped it everyone. All over her own hair, over Ashley's head, just everywhere! I right away took them into the bath tub but the water just ran right over them because the vaseline serves for that purpose! Ha ha! So, Ivy's hair looks incredibly stringy even though I shampooed it. My mom said to try dish soap because it's a degreaser so I'm gonna try that today. Ivy's hair looks like it hasn't been washed in a month because it looks like straw. LOL. In this pic, Ashley's hair is flat against her head because of the vaseline but you can't really tell.
NEVER TRUST A GIRL WHEN YOU SAY, "Honey, what are you doing?" AND SHE ANSWERS "Nothinnnnggg!" That should make you run to go see real fast if it really is nothing!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

HEY think of the positives! No dirt is going to stick to them either! Silence in a bedroom with kids in it is also a RED FLAG that something is not right! (unless they are asleep!)

FaithfulMommy said...

Oh no . . . something ALWAYS happens before picture day and we have to reschedule, reschedule, reschedule. :)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I'm smiling because it didn't happen to me. :]

Did it come out finally!!??