Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ashley's Freedom On Wheels



Ever since Ashley starting crawling, I have to really keep a lookout for her. For several reasons. The boys running back and forth playing games throughout the house. I don't want to see her go flying because she's in the path. Also, she likes to put stuff in her mouth. She no longer likes her playpen or her stationary saucer since she's figured out how to become mobile. She's cruising! So we got rid of that stuff and got her this walker. At first she could only go backward and it was funny to watch. Now she follows me around in it. Ha ha! It's so much easier now not having to worry about her constantly. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my littlest one likes her playpen. None of my other children did.

Hugs!

heidi @ ggip said...

My neighbor and i were JUST talking about these walkers and wondering if they were still around. I guess they are!

Chris H said...

Very cute... has she gotten stuck in a corner yet?

FaithfulMommy said...

Little sweet Ashley has wheels. How cute. :)

Julie said...

I loved these walkers when my kids were little. I remember them getting mad when they were on the carpet because they couldn't go as fast as they could on the tile.