Monday, October 09, 2006

Wimpin' Out


What is happening to me? I am getting tired earlier at night. I remember as a teen, a common bedtime was around midnight. When I was first married, on the weekends we would often stay awake with friends just hangin' out till 4 in the morning. Now, it's a joke. By 9pm, I start losing all my energy, my eyes get droopy, and I just start getting ready for bed. Charles is like, "Baby, what happened to you?" LOL! He thinks its hilarious. I get up at 6:30am so I guess that's why. I used to think homemaking wasn't really a job. I thought the house just always stayed clean. I didn't realize it was because of my mom. I thought we were all just neat people. Ha. Now it's like, "Man, homemaking is a tough job. Where is my paycheck?" But the fact that I get to raise my own kids and not let someone else is quite a paycheck enough. :)

No comments: