Thursday, October 05, 2006

True Friends

Isn't that the sweetest picture of Kyle, Charles, and Chaz? I love catching a natural moment on camera. If you haven't figured me out yet, I love to write journals and share my life with others. In a world today, where people barely know their neighbor, it's nice to connect with other people in hopes they find something in common with you. It's a rare thing to find these days because so many people just live in their own world and forget to invite friends in also. I know how hard it can be sometimes to allow friends in because I have been hurt a lot. But who hasn't? I've had friends believe in terrible rumors of me and think they know my past, but my pastor taught me that you should never believe one side until you've heard the other. If you never got to hear the other side, then don't take sides at all. Sometimes I've had my own friends come against each other and then they come to me about it. Although I've been a listening ear, I will never take sides against friends and just believe whatever I hear. Just like I would hope people would do for me. Protect your friends and your family. True friendship is hard to come by these days. Remember, a good reputation that took awhile to build can be torn down by a ill intended rumor. Remember, a real friend won't just believe whatever they hear about you. There is a reason those gossip magazines sell like hotcakes! People love the dirt. Protect your friendships with all your heart. Friendships for a lifetime are a rarety. :)

3 comments:

Tombing said...

ya, indeed i agree with that. true friends are rare and are hard to come by.

Somebody's Nobody said...

Thank you so much for the help. I have to work on it, but I was inspired by your blogsite and made a slieshow at slide.com. Very fun. I have to wait until the kids are asleep and the work is done to get the song atached. Thanks for your help!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Thank you so much for the help. I have to work on it, but I was inspired by your blogsite and made a slieshow at slide.com. Very fun. I have to wait until the kids are asleep and the work is done to get the song atached. Thanks for your help!