Friday, October 27, 2006

Ryan's School Play

This is Ryan at his school play. He is third from the left. They did some really cute singing and a little bit of dancing. They had Rootbeer floats so we all had a round before we started!

The funny thing is that I didn't know about this "October Fest" till the day of it so when Ryan told me, we all rushed as soon as Charles got home to get Ryan there on time. Chaz was able to jump in with with the tamborines even though he doesn't go to the same school. He is third from left.

After the play we all congratulated Ryan and you can see Charles and Ivy behind him. Ryan is so proud! Afterwards we took him to the store to buy a treat to show we were proud. :)

Anyhow, these pics are all taken from my camera phone so they are not the best of quality. I couldn't find my regular camera in a rush out the door!

No comments: