Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Glue Scare Revisited

I was reading someone's blog about traveling back through memory lane and I instantly thought about the glue scare we did.  Oh man..... We all still laugh at it every time we see it.  Heh heh.  We had our son Ryan, then 8, put glue on his face and hands.  Then we told the kids he was peeling off his skin.  Ryan never gave it away till the end when we finally told them (for the sake of their sanity) that it was just glue and we showed them how to do it.  They look back and think it's funny now but they were SO MAD in the video!

This is 3 weeks before I had my 6th baby.  So my tummy was quite full (and probably my bladder) while laughing and laughing.   It was so hard not to laugh out loud and make the camera shake. 

You gotta see. 

No comments: