Monday, September 22, 2008

Work With Animals?


Since my husband is currently looking for work in the day, I might be taking on a part time night job. Nooo, I don't want to be a waitress. I really, really love animals. Being that I have not "worked" in a decade, I would probably have to go for something with pretty low pay. LOL. Dang, I used to do pretty well back when I was secretary/customer service. That was long ago. So I thought, if I have to have low pay, what should I do? Well, something I love for sure. I was visiting a pet store recently (again) and I thought maybe I should work with animals. That would be a dream. Who cares of the pay? I could care for them and learn even more about animals and the different breeds and such. It would only be part time. On top of it, you get commission for the ones you sell. I'm one heck of a salesperson so that's easy. But I just care for the animals though so it would be awesome. We'll see what happens.

P.S. This is one of my little baby chicks I am raising up. So cute! This one is 3 weeks old.

No comments: