Monday, April 28, 2008

Nursing Home Ministry


My family and I like to visit the nursing home on Sundays since there is a ministry there my church does. My friend and his family bring church there for the elderly who can't get out and go to church. They just love it! We sing songs, have a smaller sermon, and prayer time. I really wanted my boys to get into caring for souls and they are just loving it. After this video, the ladies reached out and hugged my boys. My boys got over their shyness quickly. Ha ha. We just joined two weeks ago and we can hardly wait to go next week! My kids especially love visiting the elderly and having church there. :D Oh, this is a picture of my boys watching themselves in the video below. Cute. Praise God for people like George and Becky who are so faithful to lead this ministry week after week.
so

No comments: