Monday, February 12, 2007

Getting Out finally At Chuck E. Cheese


Last Sunday I had to stay home with my daughter because the nursery rules are extra strict in church because of the season. Although the doctor told me she wasn't contagious, they just couldn't take her because of her runny nose so I've kept her out for a few weeks. Anyhow, yesterday I was at home and Charles called me as soon as church was over to say that we're gonna meet our friends at Chuck E. Cheese. I was like, "yes!", because I was away for so long from everyone. We met there with a some friends and we had a really good time. (After I got over some morning sickness). Finally, a miracle happened, Ivy's nose stopped running for one day and I got to go to church that night. The next day they started again. :P

No comments: